Sunday 22 February 2015

Got to start somewhere....

So I started this blogging thing almost 3 years ago when my eldest son was only months old and as much as I enjoyed it I never really stuck it out. Having debated the subject with myself back and forth on numerous occasions over the last couple years I've decided to give this blogging thing another go. I have a lot to say for myself, I love writing and especially love a good rant so why the hell not. What mum of two doesn't need a place to vent these days eh?

A lot has changed since the last time I blogged. The last post being about the very first time my then 9 month old son crawled. He's now 3 and a half, very loud, very energetic and way too switched on and clever than any 3 year old needs to be! He is also now a big brother. I now have two son's. My youngest will be 2 next month, and is very different to his brother in both looks and personality.  He's a lot quieter than his brother for a start but he's the one to watch, he uses his quiet and well behaved trait to sneak off for a stealth attack, he doesn't strike often but when he does its epic! The other man in my life is my husband. We've been married for 5 and half years now and been together for almost 8. He's my rock, my best friend. He's been in the Royal Air Force since before I met him so we've always been a military family but he's recently just moved on from that life and is about to start a new job which will see us all moving again and having a new start in a new town. Very exciting times ahead.

Aswell as all off the above my posts will probaby be related to my latest love that is the discovery of "clean eating". I'm still learning all about it but have recently incorporated this in to my lifestyle and I'm absolutely loving it. Im also exercising more than I ever have since I was in school and loving that too. I'm like a different person! Anyway im rambling now. It's getting late and I just wanted to at least start my blog so I don't talk myself out of the idea of writing one again! Heres to all my future stories of eating kale and creating chaos with my boys! 😉

No comments:

Post a Comment