Tuesday 24 February 2015

Clean eating flashbacks....

As  I have mentioned before I have been clean eating for almost a year now and im still constantly looking for new inspiration and ideas and im learning new things all the time. One of the places I have found most of my inspiration from for this has been Instagram. Its been great seeing other people posting pictures of their journeys and has really helped to motivate and inspire me. I have decided to create a seperate instagram for this blog as I want to keep some seperation from my personal account so I thought I would go through my old page and pick out just a few of my favourite clean eating meals and snacks that I have posted photographs of from the last few months. All photos are my own. Here is a couple for now.  I will post more in time. 


First up is one of my favourite breakfasts (or sometimes lunch)
 
1 slice of wholegrain toast
 topped with half of an avocado mashed
 2 slices of bacon
 2 poached eggs
 Raw Spinach
Cherry tomatoes

If I want to have a low carb breakfast I just skip the bread and have slices of avocado instead of  having it mashed. So simple, so filling and so yum!





Next up is a flash back to one of my favourite snacks of last summer. So simple to make and so refreshing and filling. Watermelon, feta, and rocket mixed up in a bowl with a squeeze of lime juice and a few sprigs of fresh mint leaves. It might sound like a bit of an odd combination but believe me it is to die for. Totally craving some right now. I can see some watermelon finding its way into the trolley during the next food shop!

I think thats enough from the clean eating time machine for now. If you like the look of these then keep your eye out for some more flashbacks soon.  

No comments:

Post a Comment